PILOT CAREERSAirNet is currently hiring pilots.
“Fly with an industry leader in Part 135 cargo operations, focused on scheduled and on demand charter solutions backed by our World Class Part 145 Repair Station. Sharpen and perfect your stick and rudder skills in meticulously maintained aircraft that will propel your aviation career forward for a lifetime.”
“Backed by our parent company Kalitta Charters LLC., we offer flow through career opportunities and years of aviation experience. AirNet II, LLC. bases its corporate headquarters in Columbus, OH at Rickenbacker Airport (KLCK) and a second base in St. Louis, MO at Spirt of St. Louis airport (KSUS). Our fleet consists of Baron 58’s and Learjet 35’s.”
AirNet II Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Set schedules
- Vacation & Sick time
- Yearly merit increases
- Sign-on bonus & Retention bonuses
- Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP)
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance with low deductibles
- 401K with company match
- Company paid basic life insurance, short term disability, EAP and Travel Assistance Programs
- Per diem
- Company paid training in LCK
- Company paid accommodations and per diem if not currently residing in the Columbus, OH area
- Company paid SIC and PIC type ratings
Fly with us!
Click the button to apply for a specific flight crew position or email your resume to Pilot Jobs
If you meet current qualifications you will be contacted for a phone interview.”
When every second counts, we count on you to deliver time.